- Arnstein & Lehr Partner Covers Construction Defect Law on “Legal News & Review” Radio Program
- Arnstein & Lehr Partner's Column on Construction Defect Litigation Runs in Daily Business Review
- West Palm Beach Partner's Expert Analysis on Florida Law’s Chapter 558 Statute Published in Law360
- Arnstein & Lehr West Palm Partners Pen DBR Column on Condo Projects
- Arnstein & Lehr Dealmakers Highlighted in Daily Business Review Article
Joshua M. Atlas is a partner in Arnstein & Lehr LLP’s West Palm Beach office and a member of the Construction Law and Commercial Litigation Practice Groups. Since graduating law school, the focus of Mr. Atlas’ practice has been in construction law and complex commercial litigation. Mr. Atlas represents a variety of clients, including general contractors, subcontractors and equipment suppliers in disputes related to both public and private construction projects. Mr. Atlas also has experience preparing and analyzing contracts for use in commercial and residential construction. Recently, Mr. Atlas earned accreditation as a LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Green Associate from the U.S. Green Building Council. The LEED Green Associate credential demonstrates Mr. Atlas’ commitment to sustainable building principles, and it allows him to advise clients on the unique issues that arise in connection with developing, constructing, and operating green building projects.
In addition, Mr. Atlas has experience in matters relating to creditors rights, commercial foreclosure, condominium law and homeowners association law. He has represented lenders, landlords and other corporate clients in pursuing claims against debtors and can aid clients in structuring, preparing and negotiating loan agreements, debt instruments and modifications/workouts. He also represents owners of real property and mortgagees against adverse claims, defending the owner’s title and the validity and priority of the mortgagee’s liens