- Arnstein & Lehr Chicago Partner Kevin Morse Quoted in Westlaw Journal
- Arnstein & Lehr Partner's Bankruptcy Expert Analysis Published in Westlaw Journal
- Arnstein & Lehr Partner Presents on Taxes in Bankruptcy at CBA Meeting
- Arnstein & Lehr Chicago Attorneys Participated in ISBA Bankruptcy Seminar
- Arnstein & Lehr Partner Selected to Participate in the Fifth Annual Next Generation Program of the National Conference of Bankruptcy Judges
Kevin H. Morse is a partner in the Chicago office of Arnstein & Lehr LLP, where he is a member of the firm’s Bankruptcy & Creditors’ Rights and Commercial Litigation practice groups. Mr. Morse represents businesses, financial institutions, trustees and individuals in a range of insolvency-related matters, including out-of-court restructurings, distressed sales, in-court Chapter 7 and 11 bankruptcy cases and litigation.
Prior to joining Arnstein & Lehr, Mr. Morse served as the judicial law clerk for the Hon. Thomas B. Donovan in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California (Los Angeles).