- Arnstein & Lehr LLP Sponsoring National Hellenic Museum's Trial of the Parthenon Marbles
- Arnstein & Lehr Partner Delivers IRS Criminal Investigations Presentation to Northbrook CPAs
- Chicago Tribune Quotes Arnstein & Lehr Partner on Federal Charges Against Alleged Latin Kings
- Arnstein & Lehr Partner’s Illinois CPA Society Talk Runs in Chicago Daily Law Bulletin
- Assistant US Attorney Nancy DePodesta Joins Arnstein & Lehr as Partner
Nancy DePodesta is a partner in the Litigation Practice Group of Arnstein & Lehr’s Chicago office.
Ms. DePodesta is a highly acclaimed trial lawyer with substantial experience including trials in Federal District Court and arguments to the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals. She has also overseen numerous investigations at the state and federal level, involving regulatory agencies, such as the Internal Revenue Service, U.S. Department of Labor, and Securities and Exchange Commission, as well as handling internal investigations for corporate clients.
With extensive experience in a broad array of subject matters, including securities fraud, tax fraud, health care fraud, bankruptcy fraud, corporate fraud, bribery and corruption, racketeering, and narcotics conspiracies, Ms. DePodesta focuses her practice on white collar criminal defense. An adept and hands-on manager, she has led teams of in-house attorneys and outside counsel in handling complex litigation and investigative matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. DePodesta served as an Assistant United States Attorney for the Northern District of Illinois and as legal counsel for the Illinois Department of Corrections.