- Arnstein & Lehr’s Litigation Partner Susan Trench Published in Daily Business Review
- Arnstein & Lehr Miami Partner Featured in Law360 Article on Malicious Prosecution
- Arnstein & Lehr Sponsors the South Florida Chinese New Year Gala
- Litigation Partner Authors Article “The Dos and Don’ts of Appellate Briefs” in For The Defense
- Arnstein Partner Featured in DBR Article for Representing Developer Suing Miami
Susan Trench is a partner in Arnstein & Lehr’s Miami office. She is a member of the firm’s Litigation Practice Group and focuses her practice on business and commercial litigation and appeals, employment law and family law. Ms. Trench has more than 30 years of experience and most recently was one of the named partners of Miami-based Goldstein, Tanen & Trench, P.A.
Throughout her career, Ms. Trench has been actively involved in all aspects of business litigation and appellate practice, representing both plaintiffs and defendants in resolution of business disputes of all kinds. This includes landlord, retail, and commercial real estate tenant litigation. Additionally, she handles a variety of employment matters, such as counseling private employers and high level employees in developing and negotiating employment contracts, practices and procedures, negotiating severance packages, and pursuing and defending claims, both administratively and through the courts. She also has aided clients with many family law cases and negotiated and drafted numerous prenuptial agreements.
Ms. Trench is recognized for her excellent appellant advocacy. She is admitted to the U.S. Supreme Court and has successfully represented clients in all of Florida’s appellate courts, including the Florida Supreme Court, as well as the Federal appellate courts of the Fifth, Seventh, Ninth, Eleventh, District of Columbia and Federal Circuits and the U.S. Court of Claims.
Ms. Trench has consistently been rated “AV” Preeminent by Martindale Hubbell.