- Arnstein & Lehr Construction Attorneys Published in ABA Forum Newsletter, Co-Host Mason Contractors Webinar
- Arnstein & Lehr Partner Presents Contract Law Seminar for Engineers
- Arnstein & Lehr Construction Partner Delivers Presentation on Private Easements
- Four Arnstein & Lehr LLP Chicago Lawyers Published in SubStance Magazine
- Arnstein & Lehr Partner Quoted on Lien Rights in Illinois State Bar Association Journal
W. Matthew Bryant is a partner in the Chicago office of Arnstein & Lehr LLP. Mr. Bryant focuses his practice on construction and commercial litigation and dispute resolution. He has represented owners, architects, engineers, contractors, and subcontractors in lawsuits relating to construction defects, mechanics liens, bond claims, delay claims, change order disputes and fraud.
He has represented condominium developers, condominium associations, and unit owners in litigation matters including defense and prosecution of claims alleging violation of state condominium statutes, failure to adequately manage condominium finances, and breach of fiduciary duty claims. He has defended design professionals against claims of professional negligence. He has also represented businesses in commercial disputes, including issues of corporate ownership and control, breach of fiduciary duty, and non-competition agreements.