Arnstein & Lehr’s antitrust lawyers assist clients with the design and implementation of marketing and distribution programs including the structuring of complex transactions, to insure compliance with applicable federal and state antitrust, trade regulation, and franchising laws and regulations. We also provide representation in government investigations and enforcement actions as well as in private civil litigation.
Our Antitrust & Trade Regulation Legal Services
Services offered in the areas of antitrust and trade regulation include:
- The design and analysis of distribution and pricing programs for compliance with federal and state antitrust laws, including the federal Robinson-Patman Anti-Price Discrimination Act.
- Counseling of trade associations, professional societies, and other not-for-profit organizations, and their members, with regard to membership admission, disciplinary matters, standards and certification programs, and other special antitrust concerns
- Developing and reviewing warranties and advertising for compliance with the Magnuson-Moss warranty requirements and with federal, state, and local advertising regulations, and unfair competition laws.
- Counseling clients on their formation or participation in joint ventures that involve collaboration among competitors in a relevant market.
- Representing franchisors, franchisees, manufacturers, distributors, and dealers in connection with various federal and state franchising requirements, and with dealer and distributor termination laws
- Providing antitrust analysis of mergers and acquisitions
- Preparing and filing of required pre-merger Hart-Scott-Rodino reports
- We also work with our foreign correspondent law firms in providing legal analysis with regard to extraterritorially applied U.S. antitrust rules and those existing in other countries.