Arnstein & Lehr’s business lawyers provide a full range of services in the Corporate Transactions & Counseling practice group. Our corporate clients include privately and publicly held companies, private equity funds and their sponsors, lenders and financial institutions, investment banks and brokers, as well as management teams, entrepreneurs and investors. The nature of our clients’ businesses include manufacturing, distributing, food and beverage, industrial, construction, hi-tech, retailing, franchising, credit and financial, banking, investment banking, sports franchising, health care, and professional services.
Our Corporate Transactions & Counseling Legal Services
Our services include:
- Structuring, negotiating, and documenting mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, asset dispositions, tender offers, and reorganizations, including the execution of leveraged and management buyout transactions and follow-on acquisitions
- Going-private transactions
- Seed and venture capital investments
- Small-cap IPOs
- Governmental relations and regulatory filings (including SEC and stock exchanges)
- Finance–public and private, including senior loans, mezzanine debt
- Establishing executive compensation, stock options, phantom stock plans, and other private company employee incentive compensation programs
- Ownership succession and transfer; buy-sell agreements
- Counseling clients in connection with organization, daily business operations, and governance
Our business attorneys work closely with members of our firm’s Tax practice group to help ensure optimal tax results for our clients in business transactions to identify and solve insolvency and restructuring issues.